h3.post-title {font-family: 'Merienda', serif;} = href/>='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Merienda' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'> Easier Done Than Said: Signing Sick Day

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Signing Sick Day

Back in May, all three of my kids were sick for an entire week.  It meant a lot of missed work, a lot of running to the doctor, and a lot of snuggling on the couch with my poor, sick babes.  I fully intended to take the week off of blogging, and return to writing the following week.  But, well, you know, life happens.  Memorial Day, weddings, summer, birthdays, etc.  Before you know it, it's been over two months since I've written a blog post!  My promise to myself is to return to doing 1-2 blog posts a week, and starting off with "signing sick day", in honor of the reason I "fell off the bloggin wagon" to begin with.  The sign for this week is sick, which I believe can also be used for "hurt." 

Here's hoping your family's are staying healthy this summer.  Ironically as I write this, my youngest is sick, again....

No comments:

Post a Comment